Company directors and officers are operating in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Failure to file returns and accounts on time with the Companies Registration Office could result in fines, prosecutions and involuntary strike-off, and the latter could have the effect of preventing a firm from trading. There are many other indictable offences that company directors and officers may not be aware of, therefore it is vital that directors and officers remain compliant.
We can provide the following services:
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns
- Preparation and filing of Abridged Accounts
- Filing changes in directors or registered offices
- Minutes of directors and shareholders meetings
- Maintenance of statutory registers
Additionally we can advise on company formation, business name registrations, directors disclosure requirements, voluntary strike-off applications and many other secretarial matters.